Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Randomness of the Soul


Is time to knock off the sadness.
Life can not continue with doom and gloom,
shake it off I must.

Mistakes of the past, that is all they are, past mistakes,
those are not standing forward, waiting for me.
I can not impose my will on others, but others can not impose it on me.
No! If I respect, I will receive respect, nice try, try again!

I am simply not doing enough for anyone but myself.
When I grow up, will I know that I did?
And if I did, will I be happy to know?
After all, I am happy, I am sad and it rotates and it mixes up and it goes away and it comes back.
I am never happy AND sad, is one or the other. Normalcy is such a pain in the ass when you don't appreciate it.
It has to be expressed, in this case written, then read and thought about, then realize how good it is.

GM got bailed out, Cerberus got bailed out, GMAC got bailed out!!!
Is that what is pissing me off? Yes among other items.

Which Item is pissing me off the most?
- My behaviour

How do I stop being pissed off?
- Changing my behaviour

Will the change behaviour bring temporary relief?
- Sure it will?

How do I know?
- It has before, it will after

If I could only care more for others more than I do for myself...
What would that be like? Do I already? How is it measured?
Is it how much you give, say or do? Who does it matter to?
I don't know, but it sounds nice.
Is that the problem?
It comes and goes

I will try, no promises being made.
More is needed of me, hell!, SOME is needed of me.
Do I believe what I hear? I don't want to, but I do.
Wanting is everything.


I want to...

3 Comments:

Blogger sparringK9 said...

a fine existential bit of poetry. yes - even SOME is needed. what can you control? your response. attitude. correct! welcome back you have been sorely missed - i hope you stay.........no pressure or expectation though! grrrrrrrherhahahahahaha

9:25 AM  
Blogger Aunty Belle said...

OMG!! Q--MAN!!!

Sweet Buddy, youse been sorely missed indeed!

I ain't gonna ask how ya been--I see from yore post. But youse got aholt to the thang now so, youse on the right road.

Welcome back. Delighted to know youse around an' kickin' what needs kickin'.

3:46 PM  
Blogger Aunty Belle said...

Jes' checkin' in....wishin' ya well.

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home