Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Cindy Anthony Is Guilty As Hell

As far as I know, and I do not know much; Cindy Anthony is guilty as hell.
Grandma is dirtier and colder than Casey herself. Where else would Casey have gotten such prominent and despicable traits?

The rotten apple grows a new tree from its seeds.

I really can care less if the evidence changes and both mother and daughter
are found innocent, (highly unlikely), my opinion as un-humble as it is, remains.

The face of Cindy Anthony is the face of conspiracy and coverup, it may even be the master mind.

I will sound very pessimistic but I think the truth will not surface in this case. The loads of fingerpointing between this abominable couple (Cindy and Casey) and law enforcement, the media coverage, the third party search teams and all of the who knows what other confused people like me that will only state their idiotic opinions; will make this case a perfect mistery.

- A child is no longer here (according to LE).
- The abominable mother daughter team want their denial an secrecy to be imposed as a new law.

- The child is nowhere to be found. ( The real issue)

This is my opinion, as flawed, correct, uninformed, presumptive, cynical, dangerous,
still my opinion.

May I have another?

4 Comments:

Blogger sparringK9 said...

somebody said that it reminded them of the susan smith case. that cindy met a new group of people - including a man she really liked, started partying a lot and suddenly her kid is inconvenient. i agree with you and think the crime scene has been messed up with too many players. i hate this new age of celebrity where people seek attention no matter how they get it.

good to see you Q

9:15 AM  
Blogger Preacher101 said...

I think its all drug-induced. Sorta like anybody that would vote for Obama...oops, I better not get off on a tangent.

4:41 PM  
Blogger K.C.RABB said...

True!!! Cindy Anthony is Guilty...Why else would you change your statement about the car smelling of a dead body? Answer: Because soon after the telephone call Casey told Cindy the truth. Thats why the infamous smell is now that of old pizza. Cindy has been trying to divert the law by saying they received tips that Caylee was in Tennessee or California. Cindy knew all along what she and Casey did with little Caylee's body. I hope they convict her ass and send her away too. Murder is murder. The whole world has more of a reaction to Caylee's death/murder, than that of Casey. I hope they're giving her the works in prison!!!

10:04 PM  
Blogger equalizer said...

Ditto. Had her psychotic brain pegged first time they released the 911 calls. Now up to date, she sits and lies to Phil's face. This woman is the queen of excuses, and she certainly knows where her failures were, and are. I don't like being judgmental, but there is no way casey carried on for 2yrs alleging a job, and these people were that gullible to believe it all along. I say the straw that broke the camels back is when possibly casey could spend time in jail for check fraud, and guess who that leaves to care for caylee for a couple yrs ? Well....im happy to see that cindy don't fool everyone. She don't fool me for a minute.

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home