Thursday, August 03, 2006

I am in the Inside Looking Out.



It is true. When you are busy as hell, there is very little time to complaint.
But there is also very little time to pull the cord down and release the pressure from the valve.
Months have gone by, with the speed of days. Here is what I think has happened through this travel of mine in space and time:

Ben came back, and with fresh material for everyone's delight.
K9 proved that even if you are a dog, you should not be treated as one, and dogs have hearts and emotions too.
Infi has been busy traveling.
Bogs has been having fun.
Lux turning people on, with her passionate write ups.
Jack honored me with his comments on the Blopix.
Bird flew out of her regular pattern and also came to say hi to her relatives on the Blopix.
Cezi also came by while I was out.
Aunty is probably brewing another potion in the backyard.
Bronxbt said nice things also.
My mind is still uploading data as I write. The time to download is limited and quickly becoming a luxury. I only hope this real Dog Days of Summer are soon to fade, so that I can get to do what is really important. Nothing.

8 Comments:

Blogger sparringK9 said...

/bark bark bark

howwwwwwwwwwwl out to the Q! just when i was gonna climb the chainlink and start trackin' ya. i hope you find your way to nothingness real soon. hope to see you when i return to the zebus and osprey.

/grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

10:03 AM  
Blogger Jack K. said...

I second that emotion, rest and nothing is certainly called for. go for it Q-man

1:57 PM  
Blogger Aunty Belle said...

Ah, youse back from--wharev'r. Happy ter see ya in blogworld again.

But Q, Lawdy, ya hurts mah feelin's...brewing a potion in the back yard???? Is ya'makin' Aunty B out as a witch!?? Chile' Aunty stomps on them thangs. Like spiders and snakes.

Looky, darlin' I'se a gentle ole' soul in mah heart, mayhap like the dawg, fer all its GRRR! and Howl, and bone crunchin', Q knows that Pup ain't so fierce and folks ain't always what they seem. ya can git a surprise or two--or ten.

Yep. most important, time do do nuthin'.

9:41 AM  
Blogger velvet acid tongue said...

hey you! nice to see you're back.

11:20 PM  
Blogger Lady Prism said...

ey'...just a quick sail here to say "hi!" ...and " magandang umaga"...coz' it's about...ahh...ya'...6:44 am over here and I gotta' go na' coz' I have to teach a class by seven and golly'..I'm late!...

I sooo know what you mean about being busy and everything that goes along with the roler coaster of life!...so smile and be well!...

nya!a!a!..to your post mention of me....he!he!

6:51 PM  
Blogger Lady Prism said...

PS:

Time to do...."nothing???"...in this world?....nya!a!a!....

6:54 PM  
Blogger Infinitesimal said...

Hi Q

I hope you are having a good summer and are outdoors alot

I am taking the summer off and sleeping and gardening and being broke but free!!!


love to you

Infini

and thanx for the sweet shout-outs too.

12:36 AM  
Blogger Bird said...

i spent the last two days of my holiday on the beach in pattaya, thailand - - doing nothing. well not quite. reading. chatting with my traveling companions and also sitting quietly with them as well - no need to talk all the time. dipping into the water. sky watching (observing the color of the ocean and sky as the sun moves from one side to the other - not to record or judge, merely to see beauty. people-wtaching too - for the same reason.)

sleeping.

perhaps the most important two days of my summer. here's to doing nothing...

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home