Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Thanks and the show must go on


I touch a machine of some sort every day. Today I had the opportunity to get to this particular one, to quickly write THANKS to all this wonderful community of sloggers -borrowing Bogs word- for visiting and sharing their thoughts on this rest area along the Interblogstate, (not in Germany). Although I cannot share the details of the last couple of weeks, I can tell you that it felt like years, long and tedious ones and the only outlet for written thoughts was “unavailable”.

But there is good news, I hope. New assignments, new faces and different environments.
And last night, I had 8 hours of sleep! Once again, for now; I get to care about what date and what day of the week it is.

Trials and tribulations are not over yet though.
Isolation is imminent for the next weeks if not months. I will try to post whenever the machine allows. Taking a 6 month challenge was part of the plan, and if successful, I shall return to human life.

I hope that exhaustion has not erased my memory, and in no particular order, thanks to:

Ben
K9
Bogs
Infinitessima
Fatty
Jack
Grant
Adamsoup
Ardalair
Bird
Blue Bolt
Aunty Belle
Gone Native
Luxlucivita
Velvet Acid Tongue

As time and machine allows, I will eavesdrop to your blogs from time to time and comment. Know that I do read them.

Ab imo pectore
Audio, video, disco

Mister Q.

7 Comments:

Blogger sparringK9 said...

/bark bark bark

now i can stop standing at the fence looking out at the horizon. thanks for checkin' in Q, take care of yourself bro.

/grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

4:26 PM  
Blogger Jack K. said...

May your quest be successful. I will look forward to your future postings.

9:46 PM  
Blogger Lady Prism said...

hah!...at last!....

well...go ran along!...I'll save some of these cookies for you..

1:46 AM  
Blogger velvet acid tongue said...

hey ... nice to see you're still with us ... take care ... dont be a stranger!

9:00 AM  
Blogger sparringK9 said...

/bark bark bark

looked for you on
1 9 2
then bushwacked my way
to the sea but i'll be
back in your hood
and we should
call on aunty for grits
and fishes
as per her wishes
she said to post a hi
from her to the guy
we all misses
if youre around
see ya in the cloud town
if not
at least i gave it a shot

/grrrrrrrrr

10:00 AM  
Blogger Ben Harcos said...

Hello Q

Good to hear from you. As you know I've been "away" myself and - after that - have not had many opportunities to be in the blogosphere.

Be that as it may: You've been on my mind.

Take care.

5:00 PM  
Blogger Aunty Belle said...

Ain't ya gonna ever blog again Q?

Or did somethin' sneak up on ya and youse layin' low fer a spell?

Missin' ya.

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home