Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Classic Stuff

The Patriot Act II is out. What a great play!

I don’t really care about the Parrot Act, as long as:

- They don’t share the info with the banks; I hate junk snail mail.
- The parrots handling the data keep their mouth shut.
- They don’t interfere with my job; hate to loose equipment in the field
- I don’t see myself on the internet doing something that nobody needs to know
- It doesn’t cost me a lot.
- The policy is revised periodically
- ETC

Should any of my rights be violated, the best counter measure would be to vote for another idiot in 2008. Really, what the hell else can you do about it?

In the meantime, I will keep saving money to buy my own local newspaper and start manipulating the government like the owners of the media do, with the same tactics used today.

Fear

Misinformation

Disinformation

Propaganda

Blackmail

Tax favors

And the great favorite, charity fundraisers.

They don’t call it the land of opportunity for nothing.

3 Comments:

Blogger AdamSoup said...

Sounds like a great show! I hear to get in all you have to do is check your privacy at the door and sign a loyalty oath.

If you need help with the newspaper, I have a tip: The competition's product makes a great fire-starter. Their buildings too.

6:08 PM  
Blogger Polly said...

"No my derg does not byte. Zat is not my derg."

12:42 AM  
Blogger Infinitesimal said...

You forgot the old bait and switch.

That is the most used tactic!

12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home