Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Today's VD's - (Bogs' heartless now)


Day for roses or flowers or stuffed characters.
Another day like yesterday, but cannot know if it will be like tomorrow, we could speculate that it will be.

We can practice what we do on this day every day. It would be great, I am allowed to dream, aren’t we all?

Let’s not do anything today, instead let’s do it tomorrow or next week, then try again next month, try to make it a habit and maybe, maybe it will be reciprocated.

It is not about the day, it is about ourselves, so wouldn’t it be nice if we take care of ourselves more often? Always celebrate life, while you have it.

6 Comments:

Blogger sparringK9 said...

my laag von bont goes to silver and away then goes romantic love. another love is eeuwig like for hunting or maak art. it is inside own heart and is untouchable. ja! living is well to enjoy.

4:01 PM  
Blogger sparringK9 said...

i fear no loss of hond. it is irony this way K9 come back to me.

if not, hij kan bult ottoman!

bogshond, bent u projecting?

2:36 PM  
Blogger Ben Harcos said...

Q, THNX for stoppin' by. I'm guilty as charged as far as the coffee is concerned! Among other things.

You're right about the changes in blogland. Have not quite figured out what is going on, but I think - on a very general level - there's an accelerated form of individual profiling going on.

4:59 PM  
Blogger Mr Q said...

Bogs, Freya and Ben glad to see you all.

Bogs, I'll open my own card co. and specialize in poor written messages.

Freya, you are sush a pretty hound, but in the beauty i see a fierce creature too.

Ben, yes individualistic profiling is acurate, heck! I'm even trying to keep up two posts now, after that one day I started the blahggin. I remember you being the first visitor,
"look at me now, I've grown"

1:56 PM  
Blogger Infinitesimal said...

Q:
#1
I would age with you like fine cheese on dusty shelves

#2
Will you do a post that makes a wider point from your comment at Boggs? I was intrigued by what you were saying and would like more definition....Please??

2:30 PM  
Blogger Ben Harcos said...

Phew, I'm late. Just saw your words that you wrote to me here. Damn right, you went all the way and I enjoy reading your blog.

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home