Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Tagging Or The Attempt Of

Four jobs I've had in my life:
1) Restaurant Manager
2) Cigar Connoisseur
3) Marine
4) Computer Guy


Four movies I like

1) Memento
2) Usual Suspects
3) LA Confidential
4) Heat

Four places I have lived:
1) Miami, FL
2) Jacksonville, NC
3) Norfolk, VA
4) Kissimmee, FL


Four TV shows I love to watch (currently on air):
1) American Idol
2) Lost
3) Invasion
4) Top Gear


Four places I have been on vacation:
1) Nicaragua
2) Utah
3) Tennessee
4) West Virginia


Four websites I visit daily:
1) Google
2) Rise and Shine
3) Wunderground
4) News


Four places I would rather be right now:
1) Sosa Cigar Company with my pack
2) Corona Cigar Company with my pack
3) Home, Granada, Nicaragua
4) Treasure Island, FL


Four bloggers that I've learned taggin' from
1) Ben
2) 1 and 2 cerebralgraffitti
3) infinitesimal
4) You may be next

2 Comments:

Blogger Infinitesimal said...

Are YOU a SuperFriend?

What is your Super Power?

10:54 AM  
Blogger Mr Q said...

I am a SUPERFRIEND because I'll tell you that the glass is broken and you need to get a plastic one next time, and fill it up without spilling any. The power is raw reality.

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home