Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Dangerous Minds

I owe it to this.
K9's Human Nature's Photo Essay
And I left the droppings on a comment there. Just give me a smoke before you pull the trigger(s)

I went.
I hunted.
I gathered.
I made the drum.
I beat it.
I walk while beating my drum.
Now have someone gather for you. What happens next?
Have someone hunt for you, ditto?
And finally if someone made the drum for you, can you choose to beat it when you want to? Are you allowed to walk on the shoes someone made for you even?

Christianity,
Musmlinism,
Budism,
Shitism,
Is all man made shiiat.
The weakest minds are always driven by the strongest, and innocent victims get caught in the middle of it all.

We are humans, each one of us with its own agenda, then we find the common, we go against another group whose agendas conflict with ours. Simple stuff, its called life.
The unexplainable knows what makes us or breaks us, we could also figure it out, if we just stop following others and set our own path. Did you know that all the cavemen back then and tribes now, had and have to worry about was/is to eat, shit and sleep? What makes us different than them? What we think we know? Do we all have to do these things? Yes. How easily we accomplish them is what separates the weak from the strong. So what gives?

6 Comments:

Blogger Bird said...

Hey Mr. Q:
I followed your flight pattern from K9. Just thought I'd check you out. Interesting....

11:33 PM  
Blogger Mr Q said...

Thanks for fliying over here. While you were gathering fish on the bay, I went to your nest by the rocks and left a note there about your Movie Rant post. When I got back to my barricade here I saw the word "Interesting". Neutral words are welcome too.

9:41 AM  
Blogger sparringK9 said...

/bark bark bark

sky pilot? I read the lyrics.
what are you saying. blinded by the light?

/grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

7:16 PM  
Blogger Infinitesimal said...

"Now have someone gather for you. What happens next?
Have someone hunt for you, ditto?
And finally if someone made the drum for you, can you choose to beat it when you want to? Are you allowed to walk on the shoes someone made for you even?"

I like this part the best. Maybe because it can hold small or large amounts of meaning depending on how you read it.
I think I get it.

Thanks friendy, I like your style.

12:44 PM  
Blogger Reverend X said...

Hello Q,
I feel almost remiss to only be getting this far now. Just a note and a nod of appreciation. I let them make the drum, but I never forget how to do it for myself. I let them hunt for me, but I never forget that my plowshears are swords, my springs are mail, and their tracks are easy to follow.
-X

7:07 AM  
Blogger Mr Q said...

I hear ya Rev, I hear ya.
Bogs, taht is indeed Abby's, but before it went bad.

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home