Wednesday, February 22, 2006

For Four Fours

4 things that I need every morning:
1. Fresh warm Challah bread
2. Vermont Cultured Butter
3. Polamer Jelly
4. Warm milk with instant coffee in it.

4 Things that turn me off:
1. Lack of sincerity
2. Lack of originality
3. Lack of Hygiene
4. Lack of mellowing

4 things I believe in:
1. A Supreme Being
2. Not Matching its power
3. Diplomacy before forcefulness
4. Selfishness

4 Things I am afraid of:
1. Inactivity
2. A Slow Death
3. Man's relentless pursuits for nothing
4. Hate

4 Things I do every day:
1. Meditate
2. Say "I Love You"
3. Touch an electronic device
4. Analyze people

4 things I want to have/do:
I want to have a Carrera GT
I want to have 100 million bucks
I have 7 more kids
I want to adopt 93 more

4 people I want to see:
1. The extensions of my life
2. Ed,Johnathan,Gerardo and Tio Antonio
3. Dad
4. God


4 numbers that rule my life (all even)
2
4
6
8

4 favorite colors
Red
Blue
Black
Orange


4 People to do the list
Bogs
The guy who writes too much
Adamsoup
Blue Thunderous Bolt

4 words of advice for doing too many fours
Don't
Do
It
Again

6 Comments:

Blogger Infinitesimal said...

Hey Q you forgot to include four people to do the list....
May I suggest Boggsy?

100 more kids!! You gonna need that 100 million bucks for college funds!

how many do you have right now?

Kids are the best teachers. Too bad we are always shushhhhing them.

11:05 AM  
Blogger Mr Q said...

Not a 100, just 7 more of my own and 90 adopted. The 100 mill is half a mill for each and the other half for me. If the magic number is one hundred
math is your friend.

11:38 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Hey Mr Q,

There are days I would donate my 2 kids to your cause :-)

I'm done and tagged it forward.

Infini: My Gran always used to say "you spend the first 2 years getting them to walk & talk and the next 16 telling them to sit down & shut up"

4:27 PM  
Blogger Ben Harcos said...

Hey Q. Good one.

5:27 PM  
Blogger sparringK9 said...

chris gaines were flop. is that what you denk of freya also? i melancholy now. i like you maak you own list of fours Q. is interesting.

9:50 AM  
Blogger Mr Q said...

Freya, no. Chris Gaines was just the shadow of his bright soul. Now I know that this is not K9 playing Freya. Just wanted to know for sure. I apologize for coming the wrong way.
Yet you still compliment, you are an adorable hond.

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home