Monday, March 20, 2006

Disturbed


People are often the blame of a rough, violent or abnormal childhood. Is it justifiable?, or is it entirely true? Is the cycle eternal?
People that commit hineous crimes, some of them are deem to be insane others are evil; is it the best legal team who determines the difference?.
When do you become aware that you are a monster? How do you know you are not one?
Most of us have the ability to think anything, therefore lies the risk of acting on our thoughts.
That balance of making the right choices is what separates normal from abnormal, I guess?
With that being said, we all can be abnormal at times, it depends a lot on our enviroment. All this has been said before right?. Right.

I admit to be abnormal in the group that is "normal". Funny thing is that I come across other people that are not part of the normal bunch, but they are not part of "my abnormal" bunch either.

I think I am abnormal because I have never been part of any "click" or the people that I relate to accept me the way I am without me trying to fit on their "click" if there is any. But what about those other abnormal people that do not fit in any click and have no other people to relate to as a group? These are the some of the characteristics I have found while working with them and meeting them outside of work.

- Highly Active but with no ends to any meaning.
- Highly pollite but not behind closed doors.
- Highly emotional, but with an agenda.
- Highly agreeable, but overly critical behind closed doors.
- No love or sex partner and no fruits of life from their existence.
- Out the time that they breathe, 70% is keeping appearances, 25% working on improving their deceiving techniques, 4% is regreting their existence and the last 1% is a scretive nature.

In my opinion, this is not normal, but it is not in tune with my abnormality either, so what kind of people are these? From all the people that I must work with on a daily basis, there is one of these individuals for every 20 normal people. And one for every 5 abnormal people. My interest arises from not knowing how these individuals see the other two groups. What group is responsible for producing the kind of people that I mentioned in the begining of this post?
I don't know.

What is your opinion?
Are you one of us? Or one of Them?
Is it prejudice?
What are we to do for ourselves and/or for them?

For starters, I for one brough it from thought to written form.

13 Comments:

Blogger Jack K. said...

You can only control yourself. However, you should not suffer abuse from anyone, nor should you abuse anyone.

There are choices and consequences. As the old adage says "look before you leap."

I love to share cliches.

An aside, and not a critique. I think you meant clique when you used the term click. Or, not.

8:15 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

'Normal' is a paradigm used to perpeturate social norms (norms in the statistical sense).

I had a teacher have a go at me at school for not being 'normal' I asked what she meant....

When I got home I looked it up - Normal means average.

I decided that normal is average and average is boring and therefore normal is not a word that applies to me.

But I'm not weird either :-)

2:47 AM  
Blogger Jack K. said...

Weird can be cool, but I like unique better.

9:34 AM  
Blogger Cezi said...

I only have a couple of people I can relate to--some call me eccentric others call me crazy! I like to think I am normal in a very crazy world :P

9:39 PM  
Blogger sparringK9 said...

/bark bark bark

Q. Im not normal. i dont belong to clicks either. i run with packs. we're driven by the scent of applewood smoked bacon frying! disturbed? you better believe it! its been cooking since we were pups.

seriously though,
no quords for your loss of grandmother. but youre right about being in it, living the grief fully and looking straight at it. taking that trip. I was right there in your yard buddy but i didn't know until tonight. so sorry Q.

/grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

10:43 PM  
Blogger Ben Harcos said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:37 PM  
Blogger Ben Harcos said...

Dear Q and all of you who have been confronted with my dream comment:

I have deleted it. It is too drastic. Too personal. For some reason it had to be written and published - I think it was for me, so I could learn what NOT to do.

I bow with respect to you K9 for giving me that thoughtful message in my blog. You are the smartest Rottweiler ever and deserve a mega-steak. I am also thankful for a private comment by someone else that I have received via E-mail.

Q, you I have made you the unwitting host of a cathartic moment of private nature. For that I apologize and owe you a double shot of Oban.

Finally, for those who have read that darn thing: I stand by the content. But it is in my past now.

6:47 PM  
Blogger Infinitesimal said...

Q:

This post illustrates WHY I have a cyber crush on you.

You see through the illusion with the precise sharpness of a buddhist monk.

(and I have known a few)

Thanx for being my friend, because that makes me lucky.

2:23 PM  
Blogger Ben Harcos said...

Hey, Vanille

You're surfin' again. Nice!

6:02 PM  
Blogger Mone said...

It's enough if you think about it, you are just the way how you are and thats good how it is.

1:32 AM  
Blogger sparringK9 said...

i can't get through the day without one juicy homicidal fantasy. and look at me....i am just a little lamb.

10:52 AM  
Blogger Mr Q said...

Jack, thanks for the correction and and the not-so-known-by-me cliche.

Fatty, you display a lot of wisdom, I forget what age you are by the way you write, old spirit within you.

Blue, I'm there with you.

Cezi, you can get away with it.

K9, thanks, and you know that you have to be a bit nuts to live in Crackerville, perhaps you could not stand the heat and ran away.

Bogs, you are just Guinessing through life. I'm there with you on that.

Ben, you are up there in a special palce.

Infi, thanks for placing me on pedestal or burning stake, I prefer the first.

Mone, glad to have new visitors, welcome. Yes, it is good to think about it once in a while.

GN, glad to see you down here in the sandy planes. I would not call you a lamb, more like a mountain goat I would say. You know how to avoid danger by climbing the rocky heights.

I appreciate everyone's comment, I learned from each one of you.

1:56 PM  
Blogger Lady Prism said...

sometimes...i think i'm just plain weird!...but i like me weird...uniquely weird...!...and the abnormality of normal people can be quite fascinating...

awakened from me silence..glad to read you again...!ya'

4:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home