Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Secondary Christmas Tree Nonsense - Oy vey

A few days ago, something put a smile on my face. It was a bumper sticker that read:
"I love manatees, they taste just like chicken", immediately,

I made my own spin-off from this funny:

"I love manatees, they taste just like dolphin"

I was not implying such delicacies as Mahi-Mahi.

But then, it hit me.

What the hell is all this secondary Christmas trees nonsense?

Now I can't help poking fun at nonsense.

How about four Christmas trees in a household?

"Oh, wait, I need to get ornaments for my Toilet Tree"

"I already installed my Garage Tree, but I'm unsure about paper or plastic"

"The Master Bedroom Tree is up now, let's climb it, yea-hi!"

"Who are you? And how many trees are in your possession?"

I wish I was exaggerating, but this is as real as the state of the economy.

I love Christmas, and all the Christmas Trees, one per household please.

Later, I have to go get my golf cart driving shoes while I finish my Starbucks Dingleberries Coffee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home